Monday, August 30, 2010

New Blog

I've signed up to WordPress (which I have found way better than Blogger): http://ivanmonroy.wordpress.com/

As can be seen, there's nothing on it right now. I plan to TRY and use that blog for more academic purposes in relation to the Bible. That is, its purpose will be for primarily book reviews, scholarly opinions/theories (not my own, but what others have said about a given topic), and other related issues of the sort. That also means that posts on wordpress will be a lot more sporadic (possibly).

This current blog (theological ponderings), however, will not be rendered obsolete. I will continue to use this blog for Jehovah's Witnesses related topics and for updates on my current research project. Also this account will be used for issues dealing with the Trinity, Christology and things of the sort. It will be an apologetic blog in essence.

What I'm trying to do, then, is use 1 blog for book reviews/academic-oriented topics and use this blog for Jehovah's Witnesses related issues. I find that most appropriate since mixing the two styles doesn't really mix, in my opinion. So, that's what'll do!

Best,
Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment